Our mission at Abacus is to help employers assist their health plan members and drive behavior change so that they can live happier, healthier lives. Abacus has programs that impact lifestyle behaviors, increase detection of members at risk for costly chronic conditions, promote medication adherence, and drive utilization of health coaches and Primary Care Physician (PCP) services. We do this by administering incentives for members who actively utilize health maintenance tools and services. Abacus is not always providing the actual health care services. It is our ability to effectively target, communicate, and motivate members that is our niche and skill. The increased detection of at-risk members and participation rates in behaviors, services, or treatments yield the improved health outcomes.
Our company has designed comprehensive programs that proactively identify and manage the health risks of your plan members. Our programs provide your company with an approach to health plan services and benefit plan design that effectively modifies those consumer behaviors that are needed to lower costs and improve health and productivity. We have built interventions that coordinate and align incentives to create the most powerful approach in preventing and managing chronic illnesses.
Abacus is truly a niche company, providing a unique service for you and your members. Components of our programs include:
- Working with each client to define program goals and identify preferred incentives
- Member identification and risk classification
- Member outreach and education
- Monitoring and tracking of program components (health activities)
- Member feedback and clinical support
- The program can also drive members to onsite clinics or in-house pharmacy, etc.
- Incentive administration
- Medication co-payment waivers from your PBM, cash, check cards, premium reductions, etc.
- Call Center support for members
- Evidence-based eHealth tools that focus on lifestyle management and the safe and proper use of medications
- Program tracking, reporting, and evaluation
Abacus strives to work with each client to develop a program that will best benefit them and their unique population. For more information about any of our programs and services, please Contact Us.